Policies & FAQs
- Orders usually ship within 24 business hours of receipt. Orders placed after 12:00 P.M. ET typically ship the following business day.
- Customers will be notified via e-mail or phone in the event of a backorder.
- An order confirmation e-mail containing shipment tracking information will be sent.
- UPS Ground is our standard shipping method. All ground delivery times are estimations.
- Most fastening tools come with free standard shipping to most parts of the United States. Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories are excluded. Fasteners, accessories and other items not designated as free shipping, qualify for freight charges due to added weight. Freight charges can be calculated on our site or by contacting customer service.
- Orders delivered in Ohio and Kentucky are subject to tax and freight charges, as applicable. These charges are automatically applied if your shipping address is within these specific areas.
- Tools shipping internationally, including Canada, qualify for shipping charges. A confirmation email will be sent prior to order processing.
- Freight estimations do not include duties, taxes or other fees related to import.
- Physical street addresses are required for shipping. UPS does not ship to P.O. boxes.
- Volume orders may ship more economically via common carrier. Contact customer service for quote, or calculate freight shipping using the LTL estimator in the shopping cart.
- We are accepting international orders. Pre-payment must be in the form of wire transfer or check. Wire transfers are subject to bank fees. Currently, we do not accept credit card payment for international orders.
Returns are accepted for merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in new sale-able condition with all original packaging. Any defective merchandise must be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or warranty repair per manufacturer's warranty policy. All merchandise must be diagnosed by an authorized service center such as Nail Gun Depot to be deemed defective. All returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number for processing. RMA’ s are acquired by contacting customer service via email or phone. The returning party is responsible for all shipping fees unless otherwise noted. Nail Gun Depot is not responsible for damage incurred during return shipping.
- How do I contact Nail Gun Depot?
- What are your hours of operation?
- What is Nail Gun Depot's mailing address?
- Is My Information Secure?
- How do I place an order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Are the tools you sell brand new, reconditioned, or used?
Why Is My Fastener In A Different Box?
To offer a greater variety of nails and staples to our customers at discounted prices, depending availability, we may substitute the brand of nail or staple you order with an identical interchange from another leading brand, such as Senco, Spotnails or SureFit. Specs and product quality will be identical to the items ordered, but may come branded in alternate packaging. If you have specific brand requirements for your nails or staples, please specify in the comments section during checkout.
How Do I Contact Nail Gun Depot?
What are your hours of operation?
Monday through Friday: 8:00am 4:30pm ET
Saturday & Sunday - Closed
What is nail gun depot's mailing address?
Nail Gun Depot
1740 Carillon Blvd.
Cincinnati OH 45240
Is my information secure?
You can shop at www.nailgundepot.com with confidence. Our partnership with McAfee Secure ensures rigorous daily testing to prevent identity theft, viruses, spyware, phishing, and other online dangers. We have also partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks.
Nail Gun Depot adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Nail Gun Depot is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program, and as a McAfee Secure Certified Merchant.
How do i place an order?
Orders can be placed via our online shopping cart, contact form, phone or by fax.
What payment methods do you accept?
PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards are accepted. We also accept pre-payment by check, money order, and wire transfer. Wire transfers are subject to bank fees. We offer open terms to Fortune 1000 companies only.
Are the tools on your site brand new, reconditioned, or used?
All products listed on our site are sold brand new, unless specified otherwise within the product's description. Manufacturers will sometimes update the appearance of their product(s) prior to/after shipment, which means the photo you see on Nail Gun Depot could be an older/newer design of the tool you are purchasing. We do our best to ensure all products on the site are as accurate as possible.
Where do i place questions, comments, or suggestions?
Please contact customer service via e-mail, via our contact page - or by phone, 1-888-720-7892 - for any questions, comments, or suggestions you may have.
When will my order ship?
Orders usually ship within one business day of receipt. Customers will be notified via e-mail or phone in the event of a backorder.
When can i expect to receive my order?
The UPS transit chart below contains estimated delivery times for the United States. Delivery times refer to business days. You can track your shipment through UPS or by logging into your account.
NOTE: The chart below provides estimated delivery times for UPS Ground shipments from our Cincinnati Ohio warehouse.