Milwaukee 2742-21CT M18 Fuel 16 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer Kit, 3/4" to 2-1/2"
The Milwaukee 2742-21CT, M18 Fuel 16 gauge angled finish nailer drives 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 16 gauge angled finish nails. This cordless finish nailer eliminates the mess and cost of gas cartridges while still creating the experience of a pneumatic nailer. Operates using Milwaukee's revolutionary M18 redlithium battery for an unbeatable strength and run time, with the availability to work in climates below 0°F/-18°C. This angled finish nailer features included a tool-free depth adjustment, adjustable belt hook, LED lights, an oil free operation and a tool-free jam release.
The 2742-21CT kit is excellent for applications including door and window trim, paneling, baseboard, casing, crown molding, cabinetry and door jams. Using the exceptional application speed, power and durability of Milwaukee's compact powerstate brushless motor, and their ready to fire cylinder design, making the 2742-21CT capable of fully sinking 2-1/2” nails into solid oak with zero ramp-up time. This kit includes a multi-voltage charger, CP2.0 battery, contactor bag, and a five-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- SKU 2742-21CT
- UPC 045242362776
- Power Type Cordless
- Gauge 16 Gauge
- Application Type Finish and Trim
- Box Count 1
- Condition New
- Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Fastener Compatibility 16 Gauge Angled Finish Nails
- Product Color Red
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Belt Clip, Charger, Battery
- Manufacturer's Warranty Five-Year Limited
- Item Width 3-1/2"
- Special Features Oil Free, LED Light
- Item Height 11-1/4"
- Item Length 12"
- Magazine Capacity 110 Nails
- Item Weight 6.3 lbs.
- Firing Type Sequential and Contact
- Product Type Finish Nailer
- Amp Hours 2.0 Ah
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Battery
- Special Offer Available No
- Very disappointed with this gunI purchased this gun In November and It has consistently jammed and failed to set nails even in soft wood. I'm a fan of Milwaukee product but would never recommend this gun.