2" x .113 Coarse Thread TX15 FasCoat
The Fasco SCPS613CTFC, 2" x .113, coarse thread, TX15 torque head Scrail is designed for use in most 31-34 degree plastic strip framing nailers. Scrail fasteners combine the versatility of a conventional nail with the holding power of a screw. Unlike conventional nails, however, Scrails can be adjusted and removed after placement. These 33-degree plastic strip fasteners meet the requirements of ASTM F1667.
The SCPS613CTFC Scrails feature a FasCoat finish, which is red rust and corrosion resistant, and capable of withstanding more than 2,000 hours in a salt spray test according to ASTM B117. These highly durable fasteners are excellent for framing, sheathing, decking, fencing, crating, pallet building, and other heavy-duty applications.
- Box Count 1000
- SKU SCPS613CTFC
- UPC 714732719061
- Fastener Length 2"
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment FasCoat
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type TX15 Torque Head
- Drive Type Square
- Fastener Shank Type Coarse
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 33 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail