2" x .145 Knurled Step Down EG Wire Coil Ballistic Pin
The 15200145KSD, 2" x .100, Knurled Step Down, Electro-Galvanized, 15 Degree Wire Coil Ballistic Pin:
Compatible Tools: Jaaco NPCN-7312, MAX HN90, and other 15 degree wire coil ballistic pin nailers.
Suitable Applications: These wire coil ballistic concrete pins are ICC-ES compliant, are excellent for attaching gypsum board to cold-formed steel (CFS) framing, plywood and OSB board to steel framing, sheetrock, hardie board to concrete block, and rigid insulation to concrete wall.
Interchangeable Fasteners: Jaaco (15200145KSD).
Please Note: Depending on availability, we may substitute this product with an identical interchange from another name-brand, such as Senco, Spotnails or SureFit. Product specifications, box count and build quality will remain identical, but may arrive in alternate packaging. If you have specific brand requirements for your fastener order, please specify in the comments section during checkout.
- Box Count 2400
- SKU 15200145KSD
- UPC 792434297698
- Fastener Length 2"
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment Electro-Galvanized
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .145"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Round Head
- Rating/Certification Provided ICC-ES
- Fastener Shank Type Knurled Step Down
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Fastener Type Ballistic Pin