Paslode TetraGRIP TG100CSN Coil Siding Nailer, 1-1/8”
Created specifically for use with James Hardie fiber cement siding, the TetraGRIP TG100CSN Coil Nailer allows for fast, secure installation without the need for nailing into studs. The siding nailer drives proprietary 1-1/8” TetraGRIP HardieNails into OSB sheathing. Made of corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel, the compatible fasteners are short enough that they won’t puncture utilities, yet their unique shank creates exceptional holding power in OSB.
Thanks to the innovative TetraGRIP Studless Fastening System, the TG100CSN siding nailer eliminates multiple steps in HardiePlank fiber cement installation. There’s no need to locate and mark studs or measure planks, ultimately saving time, materials, and money. The studless siding nailer is compact and weighs just 4.9 lbs., making it easy to maneuver. The pnematic siding nailer features a metal belt hook, tool-free depth adjustment, directional exhaust, and adjustable bump/sequential firing modes. Includes safety glasses, 1/4” air fitting, and hex wrenches.
WARNING: Failure to adhere to manufacturer specified installation guidelines will result in voiding of product warranty.
- SKU 515400
- UPC 759501115675
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Plastic
- Application Type Hardie Plank Siding
- Box Count 1
- Brand Paslode
- Maximum Fastener Length 1-1/8"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Belt Hook, Safety Glasses, Air Fitting, Hex Wrenches, Oil
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Limited Housing and Cap, Six-Month Limited Magazine, 90-day Limited Wear Parts
- Item Width 6"
- Special Features Directional Exhaust
- Item Height 11-1/2"
- Item Length 12-1/4"
- Magazine Capacity 120, 150
- Item Weight 4.9 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/8"
- Operating Pressure 90 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Selective
- Air Inlet Size 3/8" NPT
- Air Consumption .083 SCFM
- Model TG100CSN
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .117"
- Product Degree/Angle 0 Degree
- Magazine Type Coil
- Fastener Type Hardie Siding Nail