Paslode tetraGRIP PF237C Subfloor Fastening Nailer, 2-3/8”
A breakthrough in subflooring installation, the tetraGRIP PF237C Coil Nailer eliminates subfloor squeaks and the potential for warranty callbacks. Created by Paslode, the pneumatic nailer drives specially designed 2-3/8" tetraGRIP fasteners. The nails have a barbed, tetra-helical shank that rotates into wood, for "rotation without destruction." The fastener creates a chemical bond with wood, resulting in superior withdrawal resistance. For greater customer satisfaction, fewer callbacks, and quieter floors, this is the subflooring nail gun to use.
This innovative subflooring nail gun has a compact design for navigating tight spaces and a cushioned grip for all-day comfort. The PF237C (#503000) drives approximately three times faster than traditional screws. The dual-mode trigger offers bump and sequential firing, and the nailer features tool-free drive depth adjustment. Thanks to the holding power of the subfloor fasteners, this nail gun dispenses with the gluing process, turning three installation steps into one.
WARNING: Failure to adhere to manufacturer specified installation guidelines will result in voiding of product warranty.
- Box Count 1
- SKU 503000
- UPC 7595011134354
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Application Type Subfloor
- Brand Paslode
- Maximum Fastener Length 2-3/8"
- Condition New
- Fastener Compatibility tetraGrip™ Subfloor Fastener
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Safety Glasses
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Full Warranty, Five-Year Extended Limited
- Item Width 5"
- Special Features Metal Exhaust
- Firing Speed Up to 4 nails per second
- Item Height 13-1/2"
- Item Length 12-1/4"
- Magazine Capacity 120 Nails
- Item Weight 8.26 lbs.
- Usage Type Interior, Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 2-3/8"
- Operating Pressure 90-120 PSI
- Firing Type Selective
- Air Inlet Size 3/8" NPT
- Air Consumption .086/cycle
- Model PF237C
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .113"
- Product Degree/Angle 0 Degree
- Magazine Type Coil
- Fastener Type tetraGRIP