3" x .113 Coarse Thread TX15 FasCoat
The Fasco SCPS1013CTFC, 3" x .113, TX15 head, coarse thread Scrail is designed for use in most 31-34 degree plastic strip framing nailers. Highly reistant to corrosion, these TX15 head Scrails feature a FasCoat finish, which is capable of withstanding more than 2,000 hours in a salt spray test according to ASTM B117. They also meet requirements of ASTM F1667.
Scrails uniquely combine the versatility of a conventional nail with the holding power of a screw. Unlike conventional nails, Scrail fasteners can be adjusted and removed after placement. Known as "The Faster Fastener," Scrails drive twice as fast as most collated screws and eight times faster than bulk screws. The SCPS1013CTFC Scrails are excellent for framing, sheathing, decking, fencing, crating, pallet building, and other heavy-duty applications.
- Box Count 1000
- SKU SCPS1013CTFC
- UPC 71473272429
- Fastener Length 3"
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment FasCoat
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Round Head
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM F1667
- Drive Type TX15
- Fastener Shank Type Coarse
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 33 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail