You May Also Like
2-3/8" x .113 Smooth Brite RounDrive w/Fuel Cell
2-3/8" x .113 Smooth Brite RounDrive w/Fuel Cell 650522
Box Count: 1000
In Stock,Subject To Manufacturer Availability
The 650522, 2-3/8” x .113 Smooth Brite RounDrive Framing Nail With Fuel Cell:
Compatible Tools: Paslode CF325XP.
Suitable Applications: Paslode’s 650522 fuel nail pack is ideal for framing, sheathing, truss building, decking, subflooring, fencing, sheds and more.
Additional Features: The Paslode’s line of brite RounDrive nails are recognized by the ICC Evaluation Service, reports numbered ESR-1539 and ESR-3072 featuring a rigid paper tape collation and able to withstand rough handling wet conditions. The fuel cells are easy to load and can last up to 27 months from manufacture date.
Interchangeable Fasteners: Paslode (650522).
Please Note: Depending on availability, we may substitute this product with an identical interchange from another name-brand, such as Senco, Spotnails or SureFit. Product specifications, box count and build quality will remain identical, but may arrive in alternate packaging. If you have specific brand requirements for your fastener order, please specify in the comments section during checkout.
WARNING: California residents, this item qualifies for Proposition 65 legislation.
- Box Count 1000
- SKU 650522
- UPC 759501112483
- Fastener Length 2-3/8"
- Collation Type Paper Tape
- Application Type Framing, Sheathing, Subfloor
- Brand Paslode
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment Brite
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Offset Head
- Fastener Head Diameter .285"
- Rating/Certification Provided ESR-1539, ESR-3072
- Fastener Shank Type Smooth
- Included In Box Fuel Cell
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 30-34 Degree
- Fastener Type Framing Nail with Fuel Cell
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Write Your Own Reviews