Aerosmith SurePin CT90 Concrete Nailer, 1-1/4" to 1-3/4"
The Aerosmith SurePin CT90 air powered concrete nailer drives 1-1/4" to 1-3/4" plastic collated heat treated pins. Includes one-year manufacturer's warranty. Comes complete with safety glasses and hex wrenches. The Aerosmith CT90 equals speed. Eliminate pre-drilling and old fashion powder shots and pins. Additional advantages include reduced worker fatigue, compact design for maneuverability, and padded grip to maximize user comfort.This Aerosmith concrete pin nailer is excellent for fastening wood subfloor on concrete slab, plywood to concrete, steel track to concrete, and wood to steel.
**Additional nose piece available for fasteners up to 2-1/2" -- Sold separately**
- SKU CT90
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Plastic
- Application Type Concrete, Steel Fastening
- Box Count 1
- Brand Aerosmith
- Maximum Fastener Length 1-3/4"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Safety Glasses, Wrenches
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Limited
- Special Features Padded Grip
- Country of Manufacture USA
- Item Weight 11 lbs.
- Usage Type Interior, Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/4"
- Housing Material Plastic
- Operating Pressure 70 to 175 PSI
- Firing Type Contact
- Air Inlet Size 3/8" NPT
- Product Type T-Nailer
- Depth Control No
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .120"
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Concrete and Steel Pin