We've finished up the Thanksgiving turkey - and tied a bow on Black Friday, so now what? Summer might be the most popular season for tools and fasteners, but let's not forget the best time of year to surprise a spouse, friend or family member with a new tool they are certain to love. For many craftsmen and woodworking hobbyists, the holiday season brings new life to their workshop.
- Senco PC1195: Designed for use with bulk nails, this compact palm nailer is 50% lighter than most of its competitors. The PC1195 features a magnetic nose for accurate nail placement, and compact design for easy storage. Excellent for driving nails in very tight places, this palm nailer is intended for use with specific applications such as joist hangers, framing, hurricane straps, fencing, decking and more.
- Bostitch BTFP71875: A revolutionary new design from Bostitch, this hybrid tool is designed to be used as either a pneumatic brad nailer or heavy-duty stapler. A dual trigger design provides added safety and comfort. The BTFP71875 pneumatic hammer stapler also features oil-free operation, a bottom-loading magazine, and a built-in reload indicator.
- Hitachi NP35A: If you are shopping on a budget, but still want a brand-name tool, look no further than the Hitachi NP35A 23 gauge pin nailer. In addition to a five-year warranty, the NP35A comes with a rugged plastic carrying case, safety glasses, 1/4" NPT male plug, no mar tip (x2) and hex bar wrench. This Hitachi pin nailer features an auto-adjust magazine to easily switch between different fastener lengths, a dual trigger safety, rear exhaust, adjustable depth of drive, reload indicator and removable nose plate. This handy tool is perfect for rattan furniture production, light wood assembly, finish and trim work, decorative trim, window beading, craft work and more.
$100 to $250
- Senco PC1010: At 20 lbs, the Senco PC1010 oil-less air compressor features an extremely lightweight and ultra quiet design. This hand-carry compressor also features an electric, direct drive motor for increased efficiency - as well as an aluminum cylinder, oil-less pump, 1/4" coupler and cushioned hand grip. The PC1010 is great for finish and trim work, upholstery, hobbies and crafts.
- Bostitch BTFP72646: Perfect for anyone who loves finish and trim woodworking, the Bostitch BTFP72646 3-tool finish & trim combo kit with air compressor is designed with the DIY'er and amateur woodworker in mind. Get a complete set of pneumatic finish tools at one great price. The Stanley Bostitch BTFP72646 kit includes: The SB-1664FN - 16 ga. straight finish nailer, SB-1850BN - 18 ga. brad nailer, BTFP71875 - heavy-duty 3/8" crown stapler, BTFP02011 - 6 gallon oil-free air compressor, 1/4" x 25' heavy-duty airline with fittings and sample fasteners. The BTFP72646 combo kit is ideal for interior trim, crown molding, baseboards, shoe molding, staircases, cabinetry, paneling, housewrap, screening, upholstery, dust containment, insulation and felt paper.
- Senco WC150XP: (replaced by the PS15XP) This rugged, wide-crown Senco stapler features a new firing valve design for fast and powerful operation, tool-free locking adjustable depth of drive for consistent driving, rotating belt hook, EZ clear latch for fast jam removal, high-strength magazine, and extremely durable exhaust cap for superior damage resistance. This construction stapler even comes with a five-year warranty! The WC150XP wide crown stapler is excellent for attaching corrugated to skids, furniture and cabinet frames, foam insulation and butt joints.
$250 & Over
- Paslode CF325-Li (replaced by Paslode CF325XP - 905600): No hose or compressor required for this cordless framing nailer. The CF325-Li even includes a five-year manufacturer's warranty - and comes complete with rugged plastic carrying case, rechargeable lithium ion battery and charger, safety glasses, owner's manual and 5/32" hex wrench. Shoots both Paslode clipped head and Roundrive nails. This cordless framing nailer features new lithium ion technology for improved battery life and charge times. Additional features include the Quiklode fuel cell design for easy installation, new on/off battery position for added convenience, internal steel rings for longer tool life, heavy-duty utility hook, full body rubber grip, and nail lockout to prevent dry firing. The Paslode CF325Li cordless framing nailer is excellent for framing, wall sheathing, roof sheathing, floor decking and more.
- Senco DuraSpin Combo Kit: The Senco DuraSpin DS215-18V cordless collated screw gun promo kit, comes complete with (2) 18V Li-Ion batteries, charger, 2 drive bits, drywall and wood nosepiece, and soft storage bag. Features include tool-free adjustable nose piece for different length screws, quick-bit release, high-speed 5,000 RPM motor, patented corner fit feed system for easy wall and corner access, adjustable depth of drive with depth lock, variable speed trigger with lock and reverse, belt hook, and comfortable rubber hand grip to maximize comfort. This Senco DuraSpin cordless screw gun is excellent for drywall, subfloor, cement board, underlayment, sheathing to steel, metal framing, steel decking and rigid foam insulation. Also included, get a FREE 18V cut-out saw with the purchase of this DS215-18V DuraSpin promo kit - while supplies last.
- Powernail 2000 (replaced by Powernail 2000F): The Powernail 2000 is the industry's first air-powered, trigger-operated 20 gauge flooring nailer - designed to install tongue and groove engineered flooring from 5/16" to 9/16" in thickness. This Powernail cleat nailer offers consistent depth control, while ensuring precise angle and fastener placement. Its 20 gauge cleats are designed to minimize split out - even on the thinnest of floors.
- Senco Fusion F-16S: The perfect balance of user-friendliness and convenience, Senco's Fusion finish nailers are a hot-buy for the holidays. The F-16S, for example, comes complete with soft-sided carrying case, 18V Li-Ion battery and charger. Features include an adjustable belt hook, nose mounted LED light, selectable drive for sequential or bump fire operation, rugged aluminum magazine and drive cylinder, adjustable depth of drive, and patented reflex shot design for instant firing. Senco's Fusion cordless nailers boast the power of an air nailer with the convenience of cordless operation. The F-16S is ideal for finishing applications in construction, furniture and cabinet frames, molding, baseboards, and upholstery trim panels.
Whether you are looking for an inexpensive stocking stuffer or a gift they'll never forget, Nail Gun Depot has something for every price-point. And don't forget, tools ship free with standard shipping. Order early and save big.
~ The Nail Gun Depot Team