Everwin MCN40B Pneumatic Joist Hanger Nailer, 1-1/2”
Box Count: 1
The industrial-grade MCN40B Joist Hanger Nailer from Everwin is powerful enough to drive nails into a variety of lumber. This capable yet compact 40 mm metal connector nailer can navigate 12” O.C. joists, fitting deftly between them. It’s also great for overhead work, thanks to a cushioned grip, ergonomic frame and 4.4 lb. weight, meaning less user strain. A durable, aluminum magazine provides balance and maneuverability.
The MCN40B metal connector nailer drives 1-1/2” (.131 to .148 dia.) 34-degree metal connector nails. Notable on the Everwin nailer is a patent-pending Anti-Kickback pawl, which prevents nails from backing into the tool. An innovative nose design exposes each nail, acting as a guide for easier aim and precise and safe fastening. Other features on the tool include 360° directional exhaust, rotating belt hook, and safety trigger lock. The Everwin MCN40B is suitable for fastening joist hangers, hurricane ties, and foundation caps.
Formerly sold as MCN40, the new model features a new cap design to improve overall tool performance.
- Box Count 1
- SKU MCN40B
- UPC 191399008651
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Paper Tape
- Application Type Joist Hangers, Hurricane Ties, Foundation Caps
- Brand Everwin
- Maximum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Limited
- Item Width 3-9/10"
- Special Features Adjustable Exhaust
- Item Height 10-3/10"
- Item Length 11-3/5"
- Magazine Capacity 33
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 4.4 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Operating Pressure 70 to 100 PSI
- Firing Type Sequential
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" NPT
- Air Consumption 3.8 SCFM
- Product Type Nailer
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .131" to .148"
- Product Degree/Angle 30-34 Degree
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Metal Connector Nail