Everwin PN65M Magnesium Pallet Coil Nailer, 1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
The Everwin PN65M magnesium-body industrial pallet coil nailer is designed for high-speed operation in heavy-duty applications, capable of driving 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" 15 degree wire collated coil nails. The PN65M is built with a lightweight magnesium frame to minimize weight and user fatigue. This coil pallet nailer features a cushioned rubber grip and ergonomic frame design that provides comfort and balance during operation.
Additional features on the Everwin PN65M include a fast and easy loading magazine, body protector on enduring frame, dust cover to block nails or wire chips, durable nose, and anti-abrasive driver for extended tool life. The PN65M also utilizes the most durable nail trays in the industry. This industrial coil nail gun is excellent for wooden pallet, drums and box construction. Additional applications include crating, wood fencing, siding, decking, sheathing, framing and general construction. The PN65M comes with manufacturer's one-year warranty.
The Everwin PN65M is comparable to the Hitachi NV65AN pallet nailer.
- SKU PN65M
- UPC 191399000044
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Application Type Crating
- Box Count 1
- Brand Everwin
- Maximum Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Limited
- Item Width 5"
- Special Features Magnesium Frame, Dust Cover
- Item Height 12-1/4"
- Item Length 11-3/4"
- Magazine Capacity 250, 300
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 6.2 lbs.
- Usage Type Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Operating Pressure 70 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Contact
- Air Inlet Size 1/4"-18 NPT
- Air Consumption 3.6 SCFM
- Product Type Nailer
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .090" to .113"
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Magazine Type Coil
- Fastener Type Framing, Pallet Nail