Freeman G2CN75 Pneumatic 15-Degree Coil Framing Nailer, 1-3/4" – 3"
Box Count: 1
Get your next framing project started with the Freeman G2CN75 Pneumatic 15-Degree Coil Framing Nailer, 1-3/4" – 3". This 2nd Generation framing nailer has been completely redesigned with contractors’ needs in mind. Re-engineered internal components, top of the line features, and enhanced driving power make this framing nailer more powerful and reliable than ever before. Compatible with 15 degree plastic or wire collated framing nails from 1-3/4″ to 3″, this pneumatic nailer delivers high-quality performance with your next project working on framing, truss construction, sheathing, subfloors, deck installation, roof decking, siding, wood fencing, furring, and crate and pallet assembly.
Lightweight and resistant to damage, this nailer stands up to the toughest jobs thanks to the magnesium body, one piece hardened steel drive blade, and scratch-resistant powder coating. Optimized airflow and upgraded internal parts provide increased power with less air consumption, while also allowing for quick and easy repairs. Designed for maximum comfort and control, this nailer features an updated textured grip, adjustable metal belt hook, select fire trigger to easily switch between bump and sequential modes, tool-free depth of drive for easy adjustments, and a transparent bucket to see when fasteners run low. The Freeman 2nd Generation Pneumatic 15 Degree 3″ Coil Framing Nailer is backed by an industry-leading 7-year professional warranty and 90-day wearable parts warranty, and comes with a 1/4″ NPT connector, air tool oil, and adjustment tools. Grab it today from Nail Gun Depot.
- Box Count 1
- SKU G2CN75
- UPC 816376019245
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Application Type Framing, Sheathing, Subfloor, Fencing, Crating, Decking, Roofing
- Brand Freeman
- Maximum Fastener Length 3"
- Condition New
- Fastener Compatibility 15 Degree Plastic or Wire Collated Coil Framing Nails
- Product Color Orange/Black
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box 1/4″ NPT Connector, Air Tool Oil, and Adjustment Tools
- Manufacturer's Warranty Seven-Year Limited
- Item Width 5.13"
- Special Features Adjustable Belt Hook, Textured Rubber Grip
- Item Height 12.25"
- Item Length 12.38"
- Magazine Capacity 300
- Item Weight 6.39 lbs.
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-3/4"
- Housing Material Magnesium Body, Hardened Steel Drive Blade
- Operating Pressure 70 – 115 psi
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" NPT
- Air Consumption 2.4 SCFM
- Product Type Framing Nailer
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range 0.113" – 0.131"
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Magazine Type Coil
- Coating Scratch Resistant Powder