Grex GCP650 23 GA Cordless Micro Pin Nailer, 3/8" to 2"
For woodworkers who've always desired the convenience of cordless, enter the long-awaited Grex GCP650 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer. This powerful, nimble tool operates on two AAA batteries and propane, delivering a whopping 50,000 shots in output. Also impressive is GCP650's range of fasteners, driving pin nails up to 2".
This 23-gauge micro pin nailer is based on Grex's other high-performance cordless tool, the GC1850 18-gauge cordless brad nailer. While lightweight, the GCP650 has an all-metal construction (save the exterior housing), and drives headless pin nails into even solid oak and maple wood. It's ideal for finish and trim work, light wood assembly, door and window casing, crafts, picture frame construction, and cabinetry. Tool features a dry fire lock-out at zero nails.
- SKU GCP650
- UPC 660292101184
- Power Type Cordless
- Collation Type Glue
- Gauge 23 Gauge
- Box Count 1
- Maximum Fastener Length 2"
- Condition New
- Battery Type AAA Alkaline Battery
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Edge Guide, Extra No-Mar Tip
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Limited
- Item Width 2-3/4"
- Special Features Belt Hook, Stepped Magazine
- Item Height 10-1/4"
- Item Length 8-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity 100
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 3.75 lbs.
- Usage Type Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 3/8"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Firing Type Double Trigger
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Battery, Gas
- Special Offer Available No
- Shots/Charge 50000
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Headless Micro Pin
- Totally worth it!!!Bought this product a while back, at first I had problems with nails getting stuck.
Then I swit hed to using only grex nails and now I wouldn't trade it for any other gun.
- Nail gun will not fireI purchased this nail gun, and I was very excited about using it because of it’s size. Upon using after the first day it seemed that this tool wanted to fire whenever it felt like it. I had great customer service with Grex, they replaced my tool, but now I encounter the same problem. I don’t want to give a negative review, but at this time I’m very disappointed. I hope this gets resolved because it would be a great tool to have!