MAX HN90F PowerLite Coil Framing Nailer, 1-3/4” to 3-1/2”
Replacing the earlier HN90, the MAX PowerLite HN90F stands 13”, yet has the power to drive nails into the toughest woods, including LSL and LVL. This versatile, high-pressure pneumatic framing gun is 40% lighter than comparable nailers, yet doesn't sacrifice power. The 15-degree framing nailer is an ideal choice for applications like furring, decking, sheathing, siding, crate and box assembly, and more.
The HN90F coil framing nailer relies on the PowerLite 500 PSI air compressor and high-pressure air hose. It drives plastic or wire weld 15-degree coil framing nails from 1-3/4" to 3-1/2". The coil framing gun features an anti-double-fire trigger, tangle-free swiveling plug, and maintenance-free end cap filter that expels dirt and dust. Once you disconnect the air hose, the patented filter automatically ejects debris from the end cap. Includes tool case and safety glasses. Five-year manufacturer warranty.
- Box Count 1
- SKU HN90F
- UPC 093818303050
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Application Type Framing, Sheathing, Decking
- Brand MAX USA
- Maximum Fastener Length 3-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Safety Glasses
- Manufacturer's Warranty Five-Year Limited
- Item Width 5"
- Special Features Tangle Free Swivel Plug
- Item Height 13"
- Item Length 11-3/4"
- Magazine Capacity 150-300
- Country of Manufacture Thailand
- Item Weight 5.7 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-3/4"
- Operating Pressure 170 to 300 PSI
- Firing Type Anti-Double Fire
- Air Inlet Size 7/16" NPT
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .099" to .148"
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Magazine Type Coil
- Fastener Type Framing Nail
- Best of the bestI’ve been running this gun for 9 months, I’ve had a jam due to a distorted coil. Reliable strong and light weight, if you want to make money framing you need to buy this gun