Milwaukee 2741-21CT M18 Fuel 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer Kit, 3/4" to 2-1/2"
The new Milwaukee 2741-21CT 16 gauge straight cordless finish nailer, is designed to deliver exceptional application speed, power and durability provided by Milwaukee's compact powerstate brushless motor. This cordless finish nailer drives 16 gauge straight finish nails from 3/4" to 2-1/2" with the power to fully sink 2-1/2" nails into solid oak with a zero ramp-up time. Whether you're countersinking nails into different wood surfaces, or need to rapidly transition between sequential and contact firing modes, this Milwaukee finish nail gun has you covered, perfect for hardwood flooring, baseboards, crown molding, chair rail installation, and door and window casing projects.
Milwaukee's redlink plus electronic intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market that helps prevent damage and overheating for an unmatched level of performance, protection and productivity. This Milwaukee 2741-21CT comes complete with Milwaukee's five-year limited warranty, adjustable belt hook, a nail quantity indicator, charger, battery and contractor bag. Additional features include a ready to fire cylinder, an oil free operation, tool free jam release, tool free depth of drive, and a non marring nose pad.
- Box Count 1
- SKU 2741-21CT
- UPC 045242362752
- Power Type Cordless
- Gauge 16 Gauge
- Application Type Finish and Trim
- Maximum Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Condition New
- Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Fastener Compatibility 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nails
- Product Color Red
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Battery, Charger, Belt Clip
- Manufacturer's Warranty Five-Year Limited
- Item Width 3-4/10"
- Special Features Zero Ramp-Up Time, Brushless Motor
- Item Height 10-7/10"
- Item Length 11-9/10"
- Magazine Capacity 110 Nails
- Item Weight 6.3 lbs.
- Minimum Fastener Length 3/4"
- Firing Type Sequential, Contact
- Product Type Finish Nailer
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Battery
- Special Offer Available No
- Voltage 18V