Paslode IM250A-Li2 Lithium Ion Cordless Finish Nailer, 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
Box Count: 1
The Paslode IM250A-Li2 lithium ion angled cordless finish nailer, item# 916200, drives 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 16 gauge angled finish nails. No hose or compressor required. Includes five-year manufacturer's warranty. Comes complete with rugged plastic carrying case, one battery, charger, safety glasses and hex wrench.
New lithium ion battery technology allows for more power, faster recharge times and more shots per charge. The Paslode IM250A-Li features an on/off battery lock to conserve battery life, swivel belt hook, adjustable depth of drive for precise control of nail depth, no-mar tip to protect trim surfaces and finishes, and angled magazine for easier access in tight areas. This Paslode cordless finish nailer is excellent for door and window trim, paneling, baseboard, casing, crown molding, cabinetry and door jambs. Requires fuel cell and battery to operate.
Formerly sold as the Paslode 902400, the new model features an updated depth of drive, rubberized grip, and a new rigid dosing system.
- Box Count 1
- SKU 916200
- UPC 759501400375
- Power Type Cordless
- Collation Type Glue
- Gauge 16 Gauge
- Maximum Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Condition New
- Battery Type 7.4V Lithium Ion
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Charger, Battery, Safety Glasses, Hex Wrench, No-Mar Tips
- Manufacturer's Warranty Five-Year Extended Limited
- Item Width 3-1/2"
- Special Features Swivel Belt Hook, Nail Lockout
- Item Height 11-1/2"
- Item Length 10-3/4"
- Magazine Capacity 100
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 4.5 lbs.
- Usage Type Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/4"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Firing Type Sequential
- Model IM250A-Li2
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Battery, Gas
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 20 Degree
- Shots/Charge 12000
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Angled Finish Nail
- Frustrated beyond descriptionAfter lots of research I was happy to spend the money on a finishing nailer I thought would be durable. The first 30-40 went perfectly and I couldn't be happier. But, then the nails stopped feeding, so I thought. Looked all over for videos and such to problem-solve. Put in new butane canisters. Kept recharging battery. No nails were jammed. The bottom line is that the fuel stopped igniting. It was coming out of the canister because I could easily smell it when I pressed trigger. It simply didn't spark anymore. I am extremely frustrated since it is brand new and barely used beyond 30 nails. Taking it back to get my money back. In retrospect, it was over-priced compared to others.
- Indispensable nailerI have been retired for years but when my wife inherited a house that required a lot of TLC I came out of retirement and decided to purchase this model trim gun rather than drag a hose around to run my air guns. I wish I had done this years ago. If you go airless you will never go back. Highly recommended