You May Also Like
Holiday Shipping Notice:
- Our warehouse and office will be closed Monday 5/29/23 in observance of Memorial Day. Orders placed after 12 Noon Friday will ship the following Tuesday.
- All other orders are currently shipping as regularly scheduled - unless noted otherwise. Please refer to our shipping information below for details.
- Orders usually ship within 24 business hours of receipt. Orders placed after 12:00 P.M. ET usually ship the following business day.
- Customers will be notified via e-mail or phone in the event of a backorder.
- An order confirmation e-mail containing shipment tracking information will be sent.
- UPS Ground is our standard shipping method. All ground delivery times are estimations.
- Tools ship free to most states in the U.S. Alaska and Hawaii are excluded. Fasteners and accessories qualify for freight charges due to added weight. Freight can be calculated at checkout, or by contacting customer service.
- Orders delivered in Ohio or Kentucky are subject to all applicable tax and freight charges. These charges are automatically applied if your shipping address is within an applicable jurisdiction.
- Tools shipping internationally, including Canada, qualify for shipping charges. A confirmation email will be sent prior to order processing.
- Freight estimations do not include duties, taxes or other fees related to import.
- Physical street addresses are required for shipping. UPS does not ship to P.O. boxes.
- Large orders may ship more economically via common carrier. Contact customer service to obtain a quote.
- We are accepting international orders. Pre-payment must be in the form of wire transfer or check. Wire transfers are subject to bank fees. Currently, we are not accepting credit card payments for international orders.
Returns are accepted for merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in new sale-able condition with all original packaging. Any defective merchandise must be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or warranty repair per manufacturer's warranty policy. All merchandise must be diagnosed by an authorized service center such as Nail Gun Depot to be deemed defective. All returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number for processing. RMA’ s are acquired by contacting customer service via email or phone. The returning party is responsible for all shipping fees unless otherwise noted. Nail Gun Depot is not responsible for damage incurred during return shipping. Returns are accepted for exchange or store credit only. We do not offer cash refunds.
Items that ship outside the U.S. and need to be returned for ANY reason, including out of box failure or warranty repair, the customer is solely responsible for all return shipping costs.