Quik Drive PROPP150 Metal Roofing System, 7/8" to 1-1/2"
Ideal for metal roofing and siding, the Simpson Strong-Tie Quik Drive Metal Roofing System (Item #PROPP150G2M25K) drives 7/8" to 1-1/2" collated strip screws. This roofing screw driver kit comes complete with a QDPROPP150G2 feed attachment, quiver, rugged plastic carrying case, and Makita 2500RPM electric screw gun. This collated screw system cuts installation time in half and features an innovative precision placement nose piece for precise fastening.
This generation 2, PROPP150G2 screw gun is compatible with Quik Drive's patented collated screw strips, designed to reduce waste and prevent roof panel damage from dropped fasteners. The roofing screw gun is excellent for steel decking, panel clips, trim and edge drip, and panel flanges on metal roofing. The metal roofing system is covered by a manufacturer's limited-lifetime warranty on the attachment and extension. Screw driver motor is warranted by the individual manufacturer.
- SKU PROPP150G2M25K
- UPC 746056985310
- Power Type Electric
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Gauge #10, #12
- Application Type Metal Roofing, Steel Decking
- Box Count 1
- Brand Quik Drive
- Maximum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Metal Roofing Attachment, Screw Quiver
- Manufacturer's Warranty Limited-Lifetime on Attachment and Extension, One-Year Limited on Motor
- Special Features Innovative Precision Placement, Suitable for Panel Clips to 2-1/2"
- Country of Manufacture Molded in the USA with Global Components
- Item Weight 13 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior, Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 7/8"
- Housing Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Firing Type Trigger Actuated
- Model PROPP150
- Product Type Decking System
- RPM 2500 RPM
- Power Source Electricity
- Special Offer Available No
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Collated Screw