Senco DuraSpin DS332-AC Screw Gun, 1" to 3"
The Senco DuraSpin DS332-AC electric, collated screw gun, item# 7V0001N, is designed to support the demands of a professional contractor. This tool works with a wide range of DuraSpin screws, offering the compatibility to work in a variety of applications. This Senco screw gun comes with a rugged carrying bag and includes a one-year manufacturer's warranty. The DS332-AC drives 1" to 3" Senco DuraSpin collated screws. Comes complete with two drive bits, drywall and wood nosepiece and storage bag. Features include tool-free screw length adjustment, quick slide button bit release, high torque 2,500 RPM motor, patented corner fit feed system for wall and corner accessibility, precision adjustable depth of drive with depth lock, variable speed trigger with lock, belt hook and comfort hand grip. This Senco DuraSpin electric screw gun is excellent for drywall (to wood or steel studs), subfloor, cement board, wood and composite decking, underlayment, sheathing to steel, metal framing, structural steel decking and rigid foam insulation. **The FC0887 nosepiece is required for all screws under 1" - Sold separately**
- Box Count 1
- SKU 7V0001N
- UPC 741474083488
- Power Type Electric
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Gauge #6, #7, #8, #10, #11, #12, #9
- Maximum Fastener Length 3"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Drywall Nosepiece, Wood Nosepiece, Phillips Bit, Square Bit
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Limited
- Item Width 2-3/4"
- Special Features Patented Screw Strip Guide
- Item Height 9-1/5"
- Item Length 17-1/4"
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 4.8 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior, Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Firing Type Trigger Actuated
- Model DS332-AC
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Electricity
- Special Offer Available No
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Collated Screw
- Wow! Glad I bought this gunI have been researching screw guns to replace the old style one screw-ar-a-time gun I’ve used for 20 years. Lots of choices out there so I took a lot of time to read and watch as many videos as I could find. It became clear that Senco was the way to go.
I was happy to find Nail Gun Depot had the best price as well as free and fast shipping!
The gun arrived today and I figured I’d better learn how to adjust and use it because some reviewers seemed to have problems. I quickly looked through the manual - pretty simple - adjusted for screw length and depth and ran the first screw into drywall and some hard 40 year old studs. First screw was about 1/8 inch high. Adjusted to the recessed sink setting and the second screw was about 1/32 inch too much and slightly tore the paper. After turning the counter sink adjustment slightly, the third try was perfect. I then proceeded to screw a full sheet perfectly! Wow - that was easy!
Just a couple of comments:
1. The gun comes with the square bit installed so check that or you’ll have a problem with Phillips head screws?
2. While the embroidered soft case is pretty and nice, I’d really prefer a hard plastic case that can easily be washed off when it gets dirty on the job site.
Love this tool and glad I didn’t have to go through the frustration with “lesser” quality tools.