You May Also Like
Senco FramePro 325XP Clipped Head Framing Nailer, 2" to 3-1/4"
Senco FramePro 325XP Clipped Head Framing Nailer, 2" to 3-1/4" 4Z0101N
Box Count: 1
In Stock,Subject To Manufacturer Availability
The Senco FramePro 325XP (4Z0101N) pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight and compact design for improved performance. The Senco 325XP is designed to drive 2" to 3-1/4" clipped head, paper tape framing nails at 70-120 PSI. Senco's FramePro 325XP is built for applications in framing, sheathing, truss building, sub-flooring and decks. This tool features a well-balanced design that allows it to fit between studs and joists with ease - while using less air to drive nails. Senco's "TrueDrive" magazine reduces jams and mis-feeds. The Senco 4Z0101N comes with a five-year limited warranty. *This item replaces the FramePro 601 and SN901XP (4Z0001N).
WARNING: California residents, this item qualifies for Proposition 65 legislation.
- Box Count 1
- SKU 4Z0101N
- UPC 741474095566
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Paper Tape Strip
- Application Type Framing, Sheathing, Subfloor
- Brand Senco
- Maximum Fastener Length 3-1/4"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Manufacturer's Warranty Five-Year Limited
- Item Width 4-1/2"
- Special Features Aggressive Toenail Safety
- Item Height 11-9/10"
- Item Length 17-3/10"
- Magazine Capacity 83
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 7.9 lbs.
- Usage Type Interior, Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 2"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Operating Pressure 70 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Selective
- Air Inlet Size 3/8" NPT
- Model 325XP
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control No
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .113" to .148"
- Product Degree/Angle 30-34 Degree
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Framing Nail
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Write Your Own Reviews
Often Purchased Together