Senco JN91H1 Metal Connector Nailer, 1-1/2"
The Senco JN91H1 Metal Connector Nailer, designed with the best-in-class power, delivers 5% more power to sink nails into LVL and OSB. This tool drives 1-1/2" metal connector nails. This Senco tico nailer holds a single rack of 34° paper tape-collated nails, providing users a lightweight design that offers plenty of power to drive metal connector nails into the toughest substrates. Features include an updated adjustable rafter hanger, dry fire lockout, and adjustable exhaust to keep dust and debris away from user. The Senco joist hanger nailer works well for fastening joist hangers, seismic and hurricane ties, rafter ties, post bases and caps, foundation anchors, and other metal framing hardware.
This joist hanger comes complete with Senco's five-year limited warranty, tool oil, safety glasses, air plug and wrenches. Additional features include a single strip to allow increased maneuverability in tight spaces, an innovative nosepiece design, an overmold grip for increase control, and a sequential actuation.
Formerly sold as the Senco JoistPro 150XP (7L0001N).
- SKU JN91H1
- UPC 741474151279
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Paper Tape
- Application Type Joist Hangers, Hurricane Ties, Foundation Caps
- Box Count 1
- Brand Senco
- Maximum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Wrenches, Tool Oil, Safety Glasses, Plug
- Manufacturer's Warranty Five-Year Limited
- Item Width 4-3/8"
- Item Height 12-1/2"
- Item Length 11-1/8"
- Magazine Capacity 30
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 5.48 lbs.
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Housing Material Magnesium
- Operating Pressure 70 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Sequential
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" NPT
- Air Consumption 4.4 SCFM
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control No
- Power Source Pneumatic/Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .131" to .148"
- Product Degree/Angle 30-34 Degree
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Metal Connector Nail
- Series KJ, MD