Senco SN71P1 Coil Siding Nailer, 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
The Senco SN71P1 air-powered coil siding nailer, drives 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 15 degree plastic or wire collated coil nails. The SN71P1 is excellent for installing fiber cement siding, including Hardi and Certainteed. Features include a well-balanced and lightweight design, selectable trigger for sequential or bump fire operation, adjustable depth of drive, comfort grip, no-mar tip, and clear magazine door.
This Senco coil siding nailer is recommended for fencing, siding, pallet and crating, decking, packaging and subflooring. Comes complete with Senco's five-year limited warranty, air plug, tool oil, wrenches, safety glasses and belt hook. Additional features include an EZ-load design to help achieve professional results, and a high load magazine capacity for up to 375 nails!
Formerly sold as the SCN49XP (5J0001N).
- Box Count 1
- SKU SN71P1
- UPC 741474061158
- Application Type Hardie Plank Siding
- Brand Senco
- Maximum Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Condition New
- Fastener Compatibility 15 Degree Wire and Plastic Collation Nails
- Product Color Red, Grey
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Safety Glasses, Tool-Oil, Wrenches, Air Plug
- Manufacturer's Warranty Five-Year Limited
- Item Width 5-1/16"
- Special Features No-Mar Tip, Clear Magazine
- Item Height 12-3/4"
- Item Length 11-5/8"
- Magazine Capacity 375 Nails
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 5.58 lbs.
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/4"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Operating Pressure 70 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Selectable
- Air Inlet Size 3/8" NPT
- Air Consumption 0.076 SCFM
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Pneumatic/Air
- Special Offer Available No