Stabila LA180L Layout Station with Auto Alignment
Stabila's LA180L Layout Station With Auto Alignment (02180) lets an individual measure fast and accurate 90° layout lines. The multi-line laser has a motor-powered fine adjustment that works in combination with the REC 410 Line RF receiver. The REC 410 transmits its location via radio frequency, and the RF receiver automatically switches to receive mode, letting you pick it up and move it around the jobsite.
The kit includes two target plates, receiver with bracket, batteries, laser goggles, and a carrying case. The self-leveling laser produces plumb points, one horizontal and three adjustable perpendicular vertical beams. The vertical beams cover floors, walls and ceilings, visible up to 65 feet (or 328 feet with receiver). A slide battery drawer allows battery change without disturbing the laser's reference point. Choose it for masonry work, drywall construction, HVAC, concrete and top-end landscaping jobs.
- SKU 02180
- UPC 089634021803
- Application Type Framing
- Box Count 1
- Brand Stabila
- Condition New
- Laser Class 2
- Set Receiver Measuring Range 328'
- Battery Type 4-D
- Product Color Yellow, Black
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Laser Goggles, Batteries, Target Plates, Receiver with Bracket
- Manufacturer's Warranty Two-Year Limited
- Item Width 10-1/4"
- Special Features RF Receiver Automatically Switches to Receive Mode
- Item Height 6"
- Item Length 10"
- Item Weight 18 lbs.
- Measuring Range 65'
- Protection Class IP 54
- Normal Measurement Accuracy 3/32" @100
- Product Type Layout Staition with Auto Alignment
- Power Source Battery
- Special Offer Available No
- Tripod Mount 5/8" to 11
- Self-Leveling Range 5 Degrees