Stabila LAR300 Self-Leveling Off Road Laser System & Kit
Designed specifically for outdoor leveling, the extremely durable Stabila LAR300 (05820) Off-Road Laser System Kit has a special Shock Protection System that ensures this laser is capable of enduring a 6' drop to concrete. The laser level kit is intended for use in extreme outdoor temperatures, from 14F to 140F, with an accuracy level of +/- 1/8".
Convenient features include one-button operation, an extremely large 1800 ft. diameter working range. Other features include 600 RPM rotation speed, 120-hour battery life, and dust/waterproof housing. Included in the kit are the rotating laser; DE-TECH receiver with clamp; fixed-head tripod; hi/lo elevation rod; batteries, and hard shell case. IP 67 dust and waterproof certified.
The LAR300 (05820) is a direct replacement for LAR200 (05500TR). The LAR300 features a updated workhorse laser with 40% more range and updated electronics.
Please Note: This product ships directly from the manufacturer and may take up to 2 weeks to ship.
- Box Count 1
- SKU 05820
- UPC 089634055006
- Fastener Length 1"
- Power Type Cordless
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Gauge 14 Gauge
- Application Type Sheathing
- Brand Stabila
- Condition New
- Laser Class 3
- Set Receiver Measuring Range 1,800'
- Product Color Yellow, Black
- Case/Bag Included No
- Manufacturer's Warranty Two-Year Limited
- Item Width 10-1/2"
- Special Features Endures 6' Drop to Concrete
- Item Height 7-1/2"
- Item Length 8-3/4"
- Country of Manufacture Germany
- Operating Life 120 Hours
- Model LAR300
- Protection Class IP 65
- Normal Measurement Accuracy +/- 1/8" @ 100'
- Product Type Self-Leveling Off Road Laser System
- RPM 600 RPM
- Power Source Battery
- Special Offer Available No
- Tripod Mount 5/8" to 11
- Self-Leveling Range 5 Degrees
- Laser Wave Length 65 NM