UFFY TH-T-DECO1 Decorative Upholstery Nailer, 1/2"
The UFFY TH-T-DECO1 air powered decorative upholstery nailer drives loose upholstery tacks with an approximate 7/16" head diameter and 1/2" leg. Includes one year manufacturer's warranty. The TH-T-DECO1 holds up to 100 tacks for upholstery applications. An advanced feed system allows each nail to automatically feed to maximize efficiency. This one of a kind decorative nailer is a great alternative to expensive strip alternatives. **Requires air compressor that delivers 6.72CFM at 90 PSI**
- Box Count 1
- SKU TH-T-DECO1
- UPC 819918021966
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Application Type Upholstery
- Brand UFFY
- Maximum Fastener Length 1/2"
- Condition New
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Limited
- Magazine Capacity 100
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Usage Type Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1/2"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Operating Pressure 90 PSI
- Firing Type Double Trigger
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" NPT
- Air Consumption 6.72 SCFM
- Product Type Decorative Nail
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Magazine Type Coil
- Fastener Type Tack
- JammingIt works well for the first few months,then it begins to jam . The nail would just jam up into the channel.
For this reason am not happy with it for what I pay.
- DO NOT BUY!Will shoot decorative nails into pine or fir. Unfortunately most furniture is made of harder wood. This tool would not drive the nails all the way in and Uffy WILL NOT return it. There is no longer a 30-day return policy.
- Does not work well Would not recommendWhen it does work it never drives the nails all the way in, need to finish with a hammer. Every 3 to 5 nails jams. I spend more time taking it apart and clearing jams then I would just putting them in by hand. Sent it back for a repair once. When it came back it worked for about a half a chair before it started acting up again. It truly is a piece of junk. Would not buy again.
- Pleasantly surprisedWe almost didn’t purchase this item based on the bad review. called and talked with the customer service rep and she explained the return policy was 30 days so we took a leap of faith and so glad we did! Works well with the brass and silver nails. The decorative nails that are engraved sunburst type do not work well with this gun. That is why 4 stars not 5. But other than that it works great with a big enough compressor. The only other option we saw was a $6,800 system
- operationused one years ago it was a piece of crap then sorry to say they havnt improved them
- Not Happy!When I purchased this gun a few weeks ago, I was very excited to have a tool to shoot out decorative upholstery nail heads. I had several jobs going that called for decorative nail heads. The 1st job required z finish nails. This is a coated nailhead. It did a fair job shooting these but it scratched the finish off of the nails in the hopper. We had 3 jobs requiring them. Now we have a job with black nickel nails, and they wont load or shoot correctly and are within the size required for the gun. I would not recommend this to anyone except my competition!