1-1/2" x .148 Fine Thread Square Painted
Intended for metal roofing, the SCPC448FSHFCP, 1-1/2" x .148 RoofLoc Scrails are designed for use in the Fasco F58AC ROOFLOC-75. These roofing fasteners feature a square head and fine thread. A 0-degree plastic-strip collation makes these Scrails easy to store and load. Unlike conventional nails, Scrails can be adjusted and removed after placement, and they offer superior holding power to screws.
These corrosion-resistant fasteners feature a FasCoat finish, capable of withstanding more than 2,000 hours in a salt spray test according to ASTM B117. They also meet the requirements of ASTM F1667. Fasco RoofLoc Scrails include leak-proof EPDM-washers to resist extreme temperatures (-40°F to +250° Fahrenheit). A lack of metal residue or “pig tails” allows for a superior washer seal and eliminates scratches.
- SKU SCPC448FSHFCP
- UPC 714732719719
- Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Box Count 990
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment FasCoat
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .148"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Hex Washer
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM B117, ASTM F1667
- Drive Type Hex
- Fastener Shank Type Fine
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 0 Degree
- Fastener Type RoofLoc, Scrail