3" x .148 Fine Thread Hex FasCoat
Designed for metal roofing, the Fasco SCPC1048FSHFC, 3" x .148, RoofLoc Scrails are compatible with the Fasco F58AC ROOFLOC-75. Scrails combine the versatility of a conventional nail with the holding power of a screw. Unlike a conventional nail, Fasco Scrails can be adjusted and removed after placement. These Scrails feature a corrosion-resistant FasCoat finish, capable of withstanding more than 2,000 hours in a salt spray test according to ASTM B117.
RoofLoc Scrails include leak-proof EPDM washers that resist extreme temperatures (-40°F to +250° Fahrenheit). The lack of metal residue or “pig tails” allows for a superior washer seal and eliminates scratches. These fasteners have a 0-degree, plastic-strip collation for easy storing and loading. Additional features include a hex head and fine thread. RoofLoc Scrails meet the requirements of ASTM F1667.
- Box Count 720
- SKU SCPC1048FSHFC
- UPC 714732719900
- Fastener Length 3"
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment FasCoat
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .148"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Hex Washer
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM B117, ASTM F1667
- Drive Type Hex
- Fastener Shank Type Fine
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 0 Degree
- Fastener Type RoofLoc, Scrail