2" x .113 Fine Thread Torx FasCoat
Box Count: 2000
The Fasco SCWC613FTFC 2" x .113, fine-thread Scrail is designed for use in most 15 degree wire coil framing nailers and 15 degree coil pallet nailers. These wire coil fasteners feature a FasCoat finish, which is capable of withstanding more than 2,000 hours in a salt spray test according to ASTM B117. The FasCoat finish provides protection against red rust and corrosion.
Unlike conventional nails, Scrails can be adjusted and removed after placement. Boasting an aggressive thread design, the fasteners offer more holding power than a conventional screw. They're perfect for decking, framing, fencing, pallet building and other heavy-duty applications. Scrails are made in accordance with the requirements of ASTM F1667.
- Box Count 2000
- SKU SCWC613FTFC
- UPC 071473272458
- Fastener Length 2"
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment FasCoat
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Round Head
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM B117, ASTM F1667
- Drive Type Torx
- Fastener Shank Type Fine
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail