2-1/4" x .113 Fine Thread Philips EG
The Fasco SCWC713FPEG 2-1/4" x .113, fine-thread Scrail is designed for use in most 15 degree wire coil framing nailers and 15 degree coil pallet nailers. These 15-degree, wire coil fasteners combine the versatility of a conventional nail with the holding power of a screw. Unlike conventional nails, Scrails can be adjusted and removed after placement. They install with the speed of collated nails, and twice as fast as collated screws, saving time and labor costs.
Additional features on the SCWC713FPEG Scrails include a Phillips drive and electro-galvanized finish. These fine-thread fasteners are perfect for decking, framing, fencing, pallet building, and other heavy-duty applications. Scrails are made in accordance with ASTM F1667 requirements.
- SKU SCWC713FPEG
- UPC 71473271864
- Fastener Length 2-1/4"
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Box Count 2000
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment Electro-Galvanized
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Round Head
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM F1667
- Drive Type Phillips
- Fastener Shank Type Fine
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail