2" x .113 Coarse Thread Versa FasCoat
The Fasco SCFP613CVFC, 2" x .113, coarse-thread Scrail is compatible with Fasco F58AC RHN20-90B SCR and most other 20-22 degree plastic strip framing nailers. These plastic-collated Scrails combine the versatility of a conventional nail with the holding power of a screw. Unlike conventional nails, however, these fasteners can be adjusted and removed after placement. Scrails drive twice as fast as most collated screws, save time and money on the job site.
These Scrails feature a Versa head and durable FasCoat finish. Corrosion resistant, they're capable of withstanding more than 2,000 hours in a salt spray test according to ASTM B117. Use them for decking, fencing, framing, sheathing, and pallet building. The SCFP613CVFC Scrails are made in accordance with the requirements of ASTM F1667 and are ICC-ES approved, according to the ESR-1539 evaluation report.
- Box Count 1000
- SKU SCFP613CVFC
- UPC 71473271987
- Fastener Length 2"
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment FasCoat
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Round Head
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM F1667, CE41592, ICC-ESR1539
- Drive Type Versa
- Fastener Shank Type Coarse
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 20 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail