2-1/2" x .113 Coarse Thread TX15 FasCoat
The SCFP21213CTFC, 2-1/2" x .113, TX15 head Scrail is designed for use in the Fasco F58AC RHN20-90B SCR and most other 20-22 degree plastic strip framing nailers. The coarse-thread fasteners feature a FasCoat finish, which provides superior protection against red rust and corrosion.
Unlike conventional nails, Scrails can be adjusted and removed after placement. Boasting an aggressive thread design, they offer greater holding power than a conventional screw. These plastic-strip fasteners meet the requirements of ASTM F1667. They are ICC-ES approved, according to the ESR-1539 evaluation report. Use them for decking, fencing, framing, sheathing, pallet building, crating and similar applications.
- SKU SCFP21213CTFC
- UPC 71473272428
- Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Box Count 1000
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment FasCoat
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Round Head
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM1667, CE14592, ESR1539
- Drive Type TX15
- Fastener Shank Type Coarse
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 20 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail