2-1/2" x .113 Fine Thread Versa EG
The SCFP21213FVEG Versa head, electro-galvanized Scrail is designed for use in the Fasco F58AC RHN20-90B SCR and most other 20-22 degree plastic strip framing nailers. These fine-thread, 2-1/2" x .113 fasteners are in accordance with the requirements of ASTM F1667, and are ICC-ES approved, according to the ESR-1539 evaluation report.
Unlike conventional nails, Scrails can be adjusted and removed after placement. Featuring an aggressive thread design, the fasteners offer more holding power than a conventional screw. They also drive eight times faster than bulk screws and twice as fast as standard collated screws. Select them for decking, fencing, framing, sheathing, pallet building, crating and other heavy-duty applications.
- Box Count 1000
- SKU SCFP21213FVEG
- UPC 071473271982
- Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment Electro-Galvanized
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Round Head
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM1667, CE14592, ESR1539
- Drive Type Versa
- Fastener Shank Type Fine
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 20 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail