2-1/4" x.113 Fine (SubLoc) Thread Torx EG
Box Count: 1000
The SCFP713FTEGSF 2-1/4" x.113, Torx head SubLoc Scrail is compatible with the Fasco F58AC RHN20-90B SCR and most other 20-22 degree plastic strip framing nailers. Fasco’s Scrail fasteners meet the requirements of ASTM F1667, are ICC-ES compliant according to the ESR-1539 evaluation report, and IAPMO code approved.
SubLoc Scrail fasteners feature a patented, highly adhesive Diamond Coating. Unlike conventional nails, Scrails can be adjusted and removed after placement. Sporting an aggressive thread design, they deliver greater holding power than a conventional screw. The upper threads on these plastic-strip fasteners are designed to grab into deck boards, preventing micro movement and eliminating floor squeaks. Use them for deck building, flooring and subflooring applications.
- Box Count 1000
- SKU SCFP713FTEGSF
- UPC 71473272486
- Fastener Length 2-1/4"
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment Electro-Galvanized, Diamond
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Torx
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM1667, CE14592, ESR1539, IAMPO
- Drive Type Versa
- Fastener Shank Type SubLoc
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 20 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail