2" x .113 Coarse Thread Philips FasCoat
The Fasco SCFP613CPFC 2" x .113, coarse-thread Scrail is designed for use in the Fasco F58AC RHN20-90B SCR and most other 20-22 degree plastic strip framing nailers. Fasco’s plastic strip Scrail fasteners meet the requirements of ASTM F1667 and are ICC-ES approved, according to the ESR-1539 evaluation report. The FasCoat finish prevents red rust and corrosion, and is capable of withstanding more than 2,000 hours in a salt spray (ASTM B117).
Scrail fasteners combine the versatility of a conventional nail with the holding power of a screw. Unlike conventional nails, however, Scrails can be adjusted and removed after placement. These quick-driving SCFP613CPFC Scrails feature a Phillips head and coarse thread. They're suitable for decking, fencing, framing, sheathing, and pallet making.
- SKU SCFP613CPFC
- UPC 71473271877
- Fastener Length 2"
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Box Count 1000
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment FasCoat
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Round Head
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM F1667, CE41592, ICC-ESR1539
- Drive Type Phillips
- Fastener Shank Type Coarse
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 20 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail