Freeman G2F18GLCN Pneumatic 18-Gauge L-Cleat Flooring Nailer w/ Fiberglass Mallet, 1-1/4" – 1-3/4"
Box Count: 1
Complete your next flooring project with the Freeman G2F18GLCN Pneumatic 18-Gauge L-Cleat Flooring Nailer. The G2F18GLCN comes with a fiberglass mallet and drives 18-gauge glue collated L-Cleats from 1-1/4” to 1-3/4”. This next generation flooring nailer delivers contractor-grade performance with innovative, top of the line features. Air flow has been optimized to provide enhanced driving power with less air consumption. The G2F18GLCN is designed with an ultra-durable aluminum body with heat treated parts. It’s ideal for installing 3/8” to 3/4” solid hardwood, strand woven bamboo and dense engineered tongue and groove flooring.
To reduce fatigue, the G2F18GLCN nailer has an ergonomic extended reach handle and light strike bumper for easy operation. It also features a quick release nose for easy access to clear jams. Its no mar base works to prevent damage to finished flooring surfaces, ensuring your professional results. This nailer has a powder coated exterior for scratch resistance and a prolonged lifetime. The G2F18GLCN has a magazine capacity of 120 fasteners and comes with a fiberglass mallet, three base plates, 1/4” NPT fitting, air tool oil and adjustment tools. This tool has a 7-year warranty. Grab it today at Nail Gun Depot.
- Box Count 1
- SKU G2F18GLCN
- UPC 816376018392
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Glue
- Gauge 18 Gauge
- Application Type Tongue and Groove Laminate Flooring, Hardwood Flooring
- Brand Freeman
- Maximum Fastener Length 1-3/4"
- Condition New
- Fastener Compatibility 18-Gauge Glue Collated L-cleats
- Product Color Orange/Black
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Fiberglass Mallet, Base Plates, 1/4" NPT Fitting, Air Tool Oil, Adjustment Tools
- Manufacturer's Warranty Seven-Year Limited
- Item Width 4.75"
- Special Features Extended Reach Handle, Light Strike Bumper, Interchangeable Base Plates
- Item Height 22"
- Item Length 17.25"
- Magazine Capacity 120
- Country of Manufacture China
- Item Weight 9.15 lbs.
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/4"
- Housing Material Aluminum Body, Heat-treated Steel Parts
- Operating Pressure 70-115 PSI
- Firing Type Single Sequential
- Air Inlet Size 1/4” NPT
- Air Consumption 2.2 SCFM
- Product Type Flooring Nailer
- Depth Control No
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Magazine Type Strip
- Coating Scratch Resistant Powder