MAX SN890CH3/34 Clipped Head Air Framing Nailer, 2" to 3-1/2"
Box Count: 1
The MAX SN890CH3/34 air-powered clipped head framing nailer drives 34 degree paper tape strip nails from 2" to 3-1/2" in length. Includes one-year manufacturer's warranty. This compact, well-balanced and lightweight framing nailer weighs only 7.1 lbs. MAX tools are designed for the most demanding professionals. Features on this paper tape stick nailer include a double fire prevention mechanism for added safety, adjustable depth of drive, maintenance free end cap filter, aggressive sawtooth safety, trigger lock lever, and comfortable rubber grip. The MAX SN890CH3/34 is excellent for high-volume framing, sheathing, decking and subflooring. The SN890CH3/34 also features a swivel coupler, rafter hook, and revised trigger design. This model replaces the previous generation SN890CH2/34.
- Box Count 1
- SKU SN890CH3/34
- UPC 093818301360
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Paper Tape Strip
- Application Type Framing, Sheathing, Subfloor
- Brand MAX USA
- Maximum Fastener Length 3-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Limited
- Item Width 4-3/4"
- Special Features Pointy Teeth On Contact Arm
- Item Height 12-1/2"
- Item Length 17-1/8"
- Magazine Capacity 90
- Country of Manufacture Thailand
- Item Weight 7.1 lbs
- Usage Type Interior, Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 2"
- Operating Pressure 70 to 100 PSI
- Firing Type Selective
- Air Inlet Size 3/8" NPT
- Air Consumption 0.077 SCFM
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .113" to .131"
- Product Degree/Angle 30-34 Degree
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Framing Nail
- The BestIt just works. Shoots hard, lightweight, and durable.