Metabo HPT NR38AKM Strap-Tite Metal Hardware Nailer, 1-1/2"
The Metabo HPT NR38AKM (formerly Hitachi) Strap-Tite metal hardware nailer, drives 1-1/2" paper strip metal connector nails, and features a narrow body - designed to fit into tight spaces, an adjustable air deflector, and a sequential drive mechanism to ensure precise nail placement. The Metabo HPT NR38AKM is lightweight and offers a built-in secure grip, dry-fire lockout for assured nail placement, and a positive safety that allows the tool to use the nail tip as its guide - without damaging collation. This Metabo metal hardware nailer excels in applications dealing with pre-drilled metal connectors to wood. Comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty.
This item is identical to the Hitachi NR38AK. Learn more about Hitachi Power Tool's name change to Metabo HPT.
- Box Count 1
- SKU NR38AKM
- UPC 717709023857
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Paper Tape
- Application Type Joist Hangers, Hurricane Ties, Foundation Caps
- Brand Metabo HPT
- Maximum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Safety Glasses
- Manufacturer's Warranty Five-Year Limited
- Item Width 3-15/16"
- Special Features Dry-Fire Lockout
- Item Height 10-23/64"
- Item Length 12-23/64"
- Magazine Capacity 29
- Country of Manufacture China
- Item Weight 4.6 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Operating Pressure 80 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Sequential
- Air Inlet Size 3/8" NPT
- Air Consumption .074 SCFM
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control No
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .131" to .148"
- Product Degree/Angle 30-34 Degree
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Metal Connector Nail
- Eco systemYou show lots of good product info. Great site.
Why not show the Metabo cordless air compressor? Or what CFM? Needed to run the tool?