Metabo HPT (Formerly Hitachi) NR83A5(S)M Round Head Framing Nailer w/out Depth Adjust, 2" to 3-1/4"
Box Count: 1
Returning to its roots, the Metabo HPT (formerly Hitachi) NR83A5(S)M offers the same cylinder valve drive system as the original NR83A from the 1980's, sharing the same internal parts as the first-generation Hitachi framing nailer. Built to offer both rapid response, and some serious driving power, the NR83A5(S)M round head framing nailer drives plastic collated strip nails from 2" to 3-1/4" in length.
Backed by a five-year manufacturer's warranty, the Metabo HPT NR83A5(S)M now features selective actuation on the trigger, which not only reduces the total number of parts in the trigger, but also eliminates all composite parts entirely. With a selective action trigger to easily switch between contact and sequential operation, the NR83A5(S)M also comes with a two-piece steel magazine, comfort rubber grip, hardened claw tip for driving nails at different angles, and an open nose design for easy jam removal. Featuring a top load magazine, the NR83A5(S)M also comes with a rafter hook and safety glasses. This Metabo framing nailer is great for framing, sheathing, truss building, sub flooring, decking, fencing and pallet assembly.
The Metabo HPT NR83A5(S)M is identical to the Hitachi NR83A5(S), which replaced the NR83A3(S). The NR83A5(S)M DOES NOT come with depth adjustment. Learn more about Hitachi Power Tool's name change to Metabo HPT.
- Box Count 1
- SKU NR83A5(S)M
- UPC 717709023895
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Application Type Framing, Subfloor, Fencing
- Brand Metabo HPT
- Maximum Fastener Length 3-1/4"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Safety Glasses
- Manufacturer's Warranty Five-Year Limited
- Item Width 4-1/4"
- Special Features Open Nose Design
- Item Height 13-3/8"
- Item Length 21-13/16"
- Magazine Capacity 64
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 9.1 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 2"
- Housing Material Combination of Different Materials
- Operating Pressure 70 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Selective
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" NPT
- Air Consumption .088 SCFM
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control No
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .113" to .131"
- Product Degree/Angle 20-22 Degree
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Framing Nail