Paslode CF325XP Lithium Ion Cordless Framing Nailer (Bundle), 2” to 3-1/4"
Box Count: 1
New from Paslode, check out the Paslode CF325XP (905600) Li-Ion cordless framing nailer, which drives 2" to 3-1/4" RounDrive 30 degree paper strip nails. No hose or compressor required - the CF325XP runs on lithium ion battery-power with orange framing fuel cell. Similar to the Paslode CF325-Li, the CF325XP offers the same benefits from Paslode, but with 15% increased driving power, low temperature usability (tool works in conditions down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit - when using all-season fuel cell), and up to 50% longer run time per battery charge.
Other features on this Paslode CF325XP cordless framing nailer include aggressive teeth for toe nailing, compact design – fits between 16″ o.c. studs, joists and roof trusses, battery standby, tool-free depth of drive adjustment, utility hook, nail lockout to prevent blank drives, and stainless steel magazine raceway for improved durability and easy loading. This Paslode cordless framing nailer is excellent for applications in framing, sheathing, floor decking and more. Tool comes with rugged plastic carrying case, rechargeable lithium ion battery and charger, safety glasses, owner's manual and 5/32" hex wrench. This tool is also eligible for Paslode's 2 Year Service Promise, when registered properly with Paslode. The 905600 CF325XP comes with a five-year limited warranty from the manufacturer. Fuel cell sold separately. Item replaces the CF325-Li model (902600).
- Box Count 1
- SKU 905600
- UPC 759501114913
- Power Type Cordless
- Collation Type Paper Tape Strip
- Application Type Framing, Sheathing, Decking
- Brand Paslode
- Maximum Fastener Length 3-1/4"
- Condition New
- Battery Type 7.4V Li-Ion
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Battery, Charger, Safety Glasses, 5/32" Hex Wrench
- Manufacturer's Warranty Two-Year Service Promise, Five Year Limited
- Item Width 4"
- Special Features Fits Between 16" O.C Studs
- Item Height 14-1/2"
- Item Length 12"
- Magazine Capacity 1 Strip
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 7.2 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 2"
- Firing Type Trigger Actuated
- Model CF325XP
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Battery, Gas
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .113" to .131"
- Product Degree/Angle 30 Degree
- Shots/Charge 9000
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Framing Nail
- terribledo not stand behind their product
do not buy
I'd give lower than one star if possible
- Durable and dependableJust get it. I researched for two weeks until realizing that there were hundreds and hundreds of positive reviews surrounding the couple of negatives that always seem to have some one-off issue. While my neck of the woods will never dip into icy temps, I can say that this beast was ready to rock out-of-the-box. The battery does arrive nearly empty but can survive the first day without a charge. All of its components are durable and there's no doubt it will be in service for years.