Paslode F250S-PP Metal Hardware Nailer, 1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
The Paslode F250S-PP air-powered metal hardware nailer, item# 500855, drives heat-treated hanger nails from 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" in length. One-year limited warranty included from the manufacturer. The F250S-PP features a hardened nose probe for accurate nail placement, sequential operation, low nail lock out, adjustable depth control, adjustable exhaust, overmolded comfort grip, high capacity magazine, and onboard Allen Wrench.
This Paslode Positive Placement metal hardware nailer also features a new valve design for longer tool life. The Paslode 500855 can flush drive up to 2-1/2” nails into engineered lumber (LVL, LSL, PSL) with ease. The F250S-PP is excellent for metal framing hardware, joist hangers, wall bracing and strap ties.
Based on its reputation and reliability, Paslode has brought back the F250S-PP. Compare to the Paslode PF250S-PP (511800).
- Box Count 1
- SKU 500855
- UPC 759501109506
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Paper Tape
- Application Type Joist Hangers, Hurricane Ties, Foundation Caps
- Brand Paslode
- Maximum Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Safety Glasses
- Manufacturer's Warranty Five-Year Extended Limited
- Item Width 5"
- Special Features Probing Tip
- Item Height 13-7/8"
- Item Length 19-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity 44
- Country of Manufacture USA
- Item Weight 8.5 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Operating Pressure 80 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Sequential
- Air Inlet Size 3/8" NPT
- Model F250S-PP
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .131" to .162"
- Product Degree/Angle 30-34 Degree
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Metal Connector Nail