Quik Drive BSD200 Structural Steel-Decking Attachment, 1-1/4”
Manufactured by Simpson Strong-Tie, the Quik Drive BSD200 Structural Steel-Decking Attachment is ideal for steel deck fastening and stitching, and fastening to cold-formed steel. The screw gun attachment has a Precision Placement nosepiece for uniform screw placement and to easily locate the holes in standing-seam metal roofing clips.
This second generation decking attachment (Item #QDBSD200G2) drives #5 drill point 5/16” hex washer head XL Series screws, suitable for fastening wide-valley nestable steel deck to structural steel. This auto-feed screw driving attachment is covered by a limited-lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Box Count 1
- SKU QDBSD200G2
- UPC 707392836681
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Gauge #24
- Maximum Fastener Length 1-1/4"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Manufacturer's Warranty Limited-Lifetime
- Special Features Precision Placement Nosepiece
- Country of Manufacture Molded in the USA with Global Components
- Item Weight 5 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior, Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/4"
- Housing Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Model BSD200
- Depth Control Yes
- Special Offer Available No
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Collated Screw