Quik Drive PRO300S Wood Decking Attachment, 1-1/2" to 3"
Designed for wood-to-wood and wood-to-steel fastening on docks, boardwalks, decking, and more, the Quik Drive PRO300S Decking Attachment drives 1-1/2" to 3" collated screws. This auto-feed screwdriving attachment (Item #QDPRO300SG2) features a built-in bit remover and can be attached directly to a drill motor.
The PRO300S attachiment has reversible and replaceable teeth, an expanded depth setting for high-density flooring, and a Sure-grip guide tube that allows for a wide range of screws. The decking attachment is compatiple with Quik Drive G2 series models, and is backed by a limited-lifetime manufacturer's warranty. **Adapters and/or extension sold separately.**
- SKU QDPRO300SG2
- UPC 746056012122
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Gauge #6, #10
- Box Count 1
- Maximum Fastener Length 3"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Manufacturer's Warranty Limited-Lifetime
- Special Features Sure-Grip Tube
- Country of Manufacture Molded in the USA with Global Components
- Usage Type Exterior, Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Housing Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Model PRO300S
- RPM 2500 RPM
- Depth Control Yes
- Special Offer Available No
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Collated Screw
- Series SSWSC2B, SSDTH, SS3DSCB