Quik Drive PRO300S Wood Decking System, 1-1/2" to 3"
The Quik Drive PRO300S Wood Decking System from Simpson Strong-Tie drives patented curve 1-1/2" to 3" collated deck screws into wood deck surfaces. This Generation 2 Quik Drive screwdriving kit is designed for use with Deck-Drive DSV wood screws, and has an expanded depth for high-density flooring materials. Included in the kit is a Makita 2500 screw driver motor, the 20" G2 Extension, the PRO300S decking attachment, a quiver for keeping fasteners within reach, and a rugged tool case.
The PRO300S system is ideal for wood-to-wood or wood-to-steel applications, including boardwalks, docks, decking and truss-ply fastening. This auto-feed screwdriving system features reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth and provides uniform toenailing and countersinking on slick surfaces. An included decking nose clip ensures that screws are centered for simple, uniform installation.
- SKU PRO300SM25K
- UPC 746056002789
- Power Type Electric
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Gauge #10
- Box Count 1
- Maximum Fastener Length 3"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Extension, Screw Quiver, Decking Nose Clip
- Manufacturer's Warranty Limited Lifetime on Attachment and Extension, Motor Warranted by Individual
- Item Width 12"
- Special Features Reversible and Replaceable Non-Skid Teeth
- Item Height 5"
- Item Length 24"
- Country of Manufacture Molded in the USA with Global Components
- Item Weight 13 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior, Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Housing Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Firing Type Trigger Actuated
- Model PRO300S
- RPM 2500 RPM
- Power Source Electricity
- Special Offer Available No
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Collated Screw