Quik Drive PROLDH Underlayment/Backerboard System, 1" to 2"
This Generation 2 Quik Drive PROLDH Underlayment/Backerboard Screw System (Item #PROLDHG2M25K) drives 1" to 2" collated strip screws and is suitable for gypsum, cement board, and fiber cement fastening. The auto-feed screw system from Simpson Strong-Tie boasts a lightweight and compact design for increased comfort and easy access to tight corners. Included with the kit is a Makita screwdriver motor (2500 RPM) as well as attachments.
The system uses patented collated screw strips, which are set closer in the tool to make fastening faster and easier. This screwdriving kit includes a 20" removable extension, a quiver for holding collated screws, and a durable tool case. The system is backed by a limited-lifetime warranty on the attachment and extension, while the screwdriver motor is guaranteed by the individual manufacturer.
- Box Count 1
- SKU PROLDHG2M25K
- UPC 746056010173
- Power Type Electric
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Gauge #10, #9
- Maximum Fastener Length 2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Extension, Screw Quiver
- Manufacturer's Warranty Limited Lifetime on Attachment and Extension, One-Year Limited on Motors
- Special Features Drives Fasteners That Meet ANSI Standards
- Country of Manufacture Molded in the USA with Global Components
- Item Weight 13 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior, Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1"
- Housing Material Aluminum, Plastic
- Firing Type Trigger Actuated
- Model PROLDH
- RPM 2500 RPM
- Power Source Electricity
- Special Offer Available No
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Collated Screw