Quik Drive PROSDD Multi-Purpose System, 1" to 3"
The Quik Drive PROSDD Multi-Purpose Combo System (Item #PROSDDM25K) from Simpson Strong-Tie is excellent for tackling a wide variety of applications, including flooring, decking, drywall, fiber cement siding, even boardwalks. This auto-feed, collated screw driving system has an expanded depth range that allows for countersinking in high-density oriented strand board (OSB). The system includes a Makita 2500 RPM electric screwdriver and drives DSV, DCU, DWC, DWFSD, and DWF series screws from 1" to 3" long.
Included with this versatile kit is a removable extension for stand-up work, as well as PRO300SG2 decking and PRO200G drywall attachments. The auto-feed screw driver features an ergonomic design, depth-of-drive adjustment, a screw pouch for easy access to fasteners, and a rugged carrying case to securely transport it all. The combo system is backed by a limited-lifetime warranty covering the attachment and extension, while the screwdriver motor is warranted by the individual manufacturer.
- SKU PROSDDM25K
- UPC 746056002048
- Power Type Electric
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Gauge #6, #7, #8, #10, #9
- Box Count 1
- Maximum Fastener Length 3"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Decking Attachment, Drywall Attachment, Extension, Screw Quiver,
- Manufacturer's Warranty Limited-Lifetime on Attachment and Extension, One-Year Limited on Motor
- Special Features Reversible and Replaceable Non-Skid Teeth
- Country of Manufacture Molded in the USA with Global Components
- Item Weight 12 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior, Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1"
- Housing Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Firing Type Trigger Actuated
- Model PROSDD
- RPM 2500 RPM
- Power Source Electricity
- Special Offer Available No
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Collated Screw