You May Also Like
Spotnails QCND65 Coil Nailer, 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
Spotnails QCND65 Coil Nailer, 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" QCND65
Box Count: 1
In Stock,Subject To Manufacturer Availability
The Spotnails QCND65 pneumatic coil siding nail gun is designed to drive 0 degree plastic insertion nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" in length. This 0 degree coil nail gun uses Duo-Fast CI and CS series coil nails. The QCND65 converts easily from bump fire to restrictive trigger modes. Additional features on this coil siding nailer include 360 degree adjustable exhaust, adjustable depth control for precise fastener placement, and rubber hand grip for user comfort. The Spotnails QCND65 offers easy maneuverability and comes with manufacturer's one-year warranty. The QCND65 is excellent for fencing, siding, decking, sheathing, manufacturing, crating, pallets and exterior trim.
WARNING: California residents, this item qualifies for Proposition 65 legislation.
- Box Count 1
- SKU QCND65
- UPC 76543681556
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Application Type Fencing, Decking, Siding
- Brand Spotnails
- Maximum Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Safety Glasses
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Limited
- Item Width 5-3/4"
- Special Features Adjustable Exhaust, Nail Basket
- Item Height 13"
- Item Length 12"
- Magazine Capacity 300
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 5.2 lbs
- Usage Type Interior, Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/4"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Operating Pressure 80 to 100 PSI
- Firing Type Selective
- Air Inlet Size 3/8" NPT
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .083" to .099"
- Product Degree/Angle 0 Degree
- Magazine Type Coil
- Fastener Type Siding, Fencing Nail
- Series CI, CS
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Write Your Own Reviews