Stanley Bostitch BTF83PT Low Profile Framing Nailer, 2" to 3-1/4"
Box Count: 1
The Stanley Bostitch BTF83PT low profile air-powered framing nailer drives 30 degree paper collated strip framing nails from 2" to 3-1/4" in length. Includes seven-year manufacturer's warranty. The BTF83PT pairs a powerful motor for driving into engineered lumber, with a low profile design for nailing between rafters and into tight spaces. Features include an internal air filter to prevent harmful debris from entering the motor, selectable trigger for bump fire or sequential operation, adjustable depth of drive, and rafter hook. This Bostitch framing nailer is excellent for framing, sheathing, siding, installing metal connectors, trusses, bridging, wood to masonry, engineered lumber, strapping, fencing and exterior decking.
Compare the BTF83PT to the Bostitch LPF33PT.
- Box Count 1
- SKU BTF83PT
- UPC 077914062301
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Paper Tape Strip
- Application Type Framing, Sheathing, Subfloor
- Brand Stanley Bostitch
- Maximum Fastener Length 3-1/4"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Manufacturer's Warranty Seven-Year Limited
- Item Width 5-3/4"
- Special Features Adjustable Rafter Hook
- Item Height 12-3/4"
- Item Length 19-3/4"
- Magazine Capacity 90
- Item Weight 7.8 lbs.
- Usage Type Interior, Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 2"
- Operating Pressure 70 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Selective
- Air Inlet Size 3/8" NPT
- Air Consumption 6.4 SCFM
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .113" to .131"
- Product Degree/Angle 30-34 Degree
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Framing Nail