You May Also Like
Stanley Bostitch N89C-1 Coil Framing Nailer 2" to 3-1/2"
Stanley Bostitch N89C-1 Coil Framing Nailer 2" to 3-1/2" N89C-1
Box Count: 1
In Stock,Subject To Manufacturer Availability
The Stanley Bostitch N89C-1 coil framing nailer drives 2" to 3-1/2" 15 degree wire weld coil framing nails. Includes seven-year manufacturer's warranty. Features include lightweight magnesium construction, patented push button adjustable depth of drive, aggressive wear guards, and adjustable exhaust. The N89C-1 coil framing nailer is excellent for framing, sheathing, strapping, siding, fencing, trusses, decks, bridging, pallets to crating and wood to masonry.
WARNING: California residents, this item qualifies for Proposition 65 legislation.
- Box Count 1
- SKU N89C-1
- UPC 077914041160
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Application Type Framing, Sheathing, Decking
- Brand Stanley Bostitch
- Maximum Fastener Length 3-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Contact Trigger
- Manufacturer's Warranty Seven-Year Limited
- Item Width 5-1/4"
- Special Features Adjustable Exhaust
- Item Height 14"
- Item Length 12-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity 225-300
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 8.1 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 2"
- Housing Material Magnesium
- Operating Pressure 70 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Sequential
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" NPT
- Air Consumption 7.8 SCFM
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .099" to .131"
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Magazine Type Coil
- Fastener Type Framing Nail
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Write Your Own Reviews
Often Purchased Together