Stanley Bostitch RN46-1 Coil Roofing Nailer, 3/4" to 1-3/4"
The Stanley Bostitch RN46-1 air-powered coil roofing nailer drives 3/4" to 1-3/4" roofing nails. Comes with seven-year manufacturer's warranty. The RN46-1 is designed for both professional or home use. This roofing nailer features a quick set adjustable depth of drive, lightweight aluminum body for increased durability, dry fire lock out, carbide tipped push lever for reduced wear, shingle guide, and side load canister. The Stanley Bostitch RN46-1 coil roofing nailer is excellent for composition roofing, vapor barrier installation, insulation board, fiber cement siding and vinyl siding.
**Siding adaptor attachment sold separately.**
- Box Count 1
- SKU RN46-1
- UPC 077914037811
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Maximum Fastener Length 1-3/4"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Manufacturer's Warranty Seven-Year Limited
- Item Width 4-5/8"
- Special Features Nail Lockout, Skid Pads, Adjustable Shingle Guide
- Item Height 10-5/8"
- Item Length 10-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity 120
- Country of Manufacture USA with Other Domestic and Foreign Components
- Item Weight 4.8 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 3/4"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Operating Pressure 70 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Sequential with Contact Trigger Included
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" NPT
- Air Consumption 3.9 SCFM
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Magazine Type Coil
- Fastener Type Roofing Nail
- Shocked that it workedReceived the nailer yesterday the box was all banged up, had to think twice, but couldn’t wait for a replacement, opened the box no physical damage, loaded and fired away - it works wife happy !